Thursday 18 April 2013

Object Of Desire: Galibardy Painted Jawbone Bangle

Usually I dedicate a few minutes of my day browsing the Etsy app on my phone and trawling through pages of hundreds of statement rings, knuckle rings and drooling over druzy pieces. Today I took a look at one of my old favorites, London based designers Galibardy. I hadn't visited their page in a couple of years so I was curious to see what gems are currently up for sale. My jaw dropped (no pun oh ok pun intended) at the sight of this bracelet. I'm forever a fan of slightly grim macabre looking pieces of jewellery. This is right up my street, parked in my driveway. It's even hand painted! I don't really need any more convincing. High up on the wishlist it is.

Painted Jaw Bone Bangle, £25, Galibardy

2 comments:

  1. Haha I don't know if I'd be brave enough to wear that. Great post.
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete