Monday 29 October 2012

Miista Batilda Boot

Dear Diary, last night I did something really bad. I gave into the ultimate shoe temptation. I blew a small fortune on the greatest boots ever. My excuse being "it's my birthday treat!!!!" Even though I have had quite a few birthday treats throughout the month of October. To put it bluntly, I have been spending money like I'm with the bank of toytown.
Yeah, I know, right. I first found out about Hackney based brand Miista during an insomniac based night a couple of months ago. I instantly fell in love with their sharp unique designs, particularly the "Batilda" boot in the tan and black. At £165 I knew that these could only be admired from afar and had to forget about these. UNTIL I came across a mention of the brand in another bloggers post. For whatever reason I found myself on ASOS searching for the brand and found my babies reduced to £85.50 in the sale after taking off an additional 10%. I still tried so hard to forget about them but found myself searching around for reviews. All I need is for one review to state how a marathon could be run in them and that just did it for me. Part impulse purchase, part necessity. We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. Miista are my favourite shoe brand and you seriously won't regret this. These are Miista designer Laura's favourite winter boots and they are good to wear aaaaaall day. Trust!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it was actually seeing the mention of them on your blog post yesterday which spurred me on to buy them!

    I cannot wait for them to arrive! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. woahh but they are amazing...

    ReplyDelete